Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mommy's Heart Went Pop



My heart often feels like it is going to pop thinking about J and waiting for our court date. I am so glad that I found this book. Christina Kyllonen and Peter Greer are the authors of Mommy's Heart Went Pop.  It is a beautiful book about transracial adoption and the emotions that go with it.  This book is not only a perfect way to express to J the feelings we have had but also a great book for Jake and Elyse to read because it resembles our family!  I can't wait to get my copy!  You can preorder here.  You will also be able to order the book at the Created for Care retreat. Proceeds from the sale of this book will go to the RubyMyles fund which provide adoption grants and other solutions to the adoption crisis in Africa.



Love
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment