Monday, January 9, 2012

every nation, tribe, people and language

If you haven't seen this video from the Passion conference yet...you have to watch it! I cried!  I know my kids think I am nuts because I cry at the drop of a hat.  But you cannot watch this praise time at the conference and not be moved.  Hearing the song in different languages and knowing we are all praising the same God is incredible! A glimpse of heaven! The choir that joins the worship leaders on the stage are children in the Watoto Children's choir from Uganda.  The children in this choir have been orphaned either from HIV/Aids, poverty or war.

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.
Revelation 7:9a





Love
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. The power of God is truly amazing! Wow! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete