Monday, October 31, 2011

Thankful Calendar

As I'm sure everyone would agree, focusing on being thankful is not always easy.  We try really hard in our family to focus on our blessings, but with that being said, it is easy to go through each day and not be. A couple of years ago a friend and I found the neatest November/Thankful calendar and we each decided to make one. I am a visual person and it helps to have things up in our home to remind me to be thankful...that is why I love this calendar so much!  This is our second year to put the calendar up, and I'm determined that it will become an annual family tradition.  Each day we write down something we are thankful for on a strip of paper, put it in the pocket for that calendar day and then we share with each other when the day is over.





  Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Love
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I love it...go in to business...make them to sell! Might have to look for one online!

    ReplyDelete