Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Jonathan and I  have been home from Uganda for about two weeks.  The last two weeks have been a blur and we are still in a fog but life is good!  We are so blessed to get to be Jonathan's family.  The mamas at Jonathan's orphanage taught them many songs.  J has two favorite ones that he sings every day.  His very favorite is Baby Jesus! I wanted to share our sweet boy singing it...it doesn't get any better than this!  Happy Thursday!




Love
Tracy


4 comments:

  1. Oh my Tracy he is adorable!! I love his little accent. Cannot wait to get over there!!!

    So excited you are home :)!!!

    Love Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too precious!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see pics and video of him at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Thank you, Jesus! I just want to kiss his sweet face.

    ReplyDelete