Monday, June 3, 2013

linky love and a recipe


front

back

This. Father's. Day. card. I love it.  I cannot  think of a better way to honor dad this year than to invest in the lives of these moms and their children at The Mercy House in Kenya.  My dad and my father in law are getting one of these cards! Go to the Mercy House shop to order yours.   

If you haven't checked out Sacred Made Shop. Go do it. I love their prints and their tagline... adorning  your space with grace and truth! The prints are beautiful and speak words of truth! I have the silhouette print...one for each of my kiddos, and I was able to pick the scripture background for each of the portraits. 


We are attending a wedding this weekend and I needed a gift for a very special couple,  so I ordered a print like this one...


 this one is on my list 

and this one

 Go check out the prints.  It is hard to choose just one!


This song
If there's a road I should walk, help me find it 
If I need to be still, give me peace for the moment
Whatever your will, whatever your will 
Help me find it, help me find it 
- Sidewalk Prophets







Banana chocolate chip muffins...my kids love this recipe
1 1/2 cups of flour (unbleached or whole wheat)
2/3 cup of sugar 
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt
1 egg
1 1/3 cups of mashed ripe bananas ( about 3 medium)
1/3 cup butter (melted)
1tsp. vanilla extract 
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips 

Preheat oven to 375.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
In  another bowl, whisk egg, bananas, melted butter, and vanilla until blended. 
Add the egg/banana mixture to the flour mixture, stir until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
Grease muffin tin and fill muffin cups 3/4 full. 
Bake for 17-20 minutes. 


Love,
Tracy





No comments:

Post a Comment